Saturday 3 November 2012

Nyx Lip Cream: Absolute Red Review


This is a great find!! A lip color which is not a lipstick nor a lipgloss. It's a lip cream; it's smooth, non-drying, a little sticky, very transferable though. But the color is very rare; and I don't regret buying this. Actually me and my best friend shared to buy this (thanks my bff!! Love you!!), specially for Halloween night. It's a blood red color which suits me quite well. I love it so much!!

Did you know that red lipsticks could make our teeth look whiter? And it is one of the trickiest color to match with our daily wardrobe (bold red doesn't include pink!!). It won't look awkward if you're a famous red-carpet trotting artist, but when you're just a simple girl-next-door, it will look and definitely will feel awkward, unless you're wearing it for a romantic dinner or a formal event. I went bold these few days, and I tried to wear the lip cream as long as I can at the mall. I think it wasn't so bad when you're dressed like a rich brat...

I bought it for RM19 at Sephora (Bukit Bintang). Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment