Saturday 3 November 2012

Efolar Mascara Volume Clubbing Review


This is Efolar Mascara Volume Clubbing. I LOVE this mascara! It's cheap (I bought in Uptown Seksyen 24 Shah Alam for RM10) and it is a high quality product!
It's like a lash extension; even though it clumps a bit but the effect is satisfactory. This is even better than Maybelline Hyper Volum' Express Mascara which eventually dries into nothing. I bought this mascara much, much longer before I bought Maybelline's but it still lasts until now, and it doesn't dry like how Maybelline's mascara did. I only added a few drops of Eye-mo solution to the tube and it's liquid again, and the texture is still as good as new. As for Maybelline's, even after drops of Eye-mo, it is still dry and eventually I can't use it anymore. This proves that even cheap items like this could beat an international brand. Salute to this mascara!!!
I really recommend this!! Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment