Friday 23 November 2012

Hada Labo Lotion Review!


Today I will do a review on this!

Hada Labo is super-expensive product from Japan, it is totally out of my list. But I saw this TV commercial somewhere about this product, and I must say, the commercial really attracted me to buying this... Remember the part when her facial skin kind of sticks to her palm? So last week I brought this at Guardian for RM45.90, and I have been very careful not to waste even a single drop of it.  And of course I didn't buy the whole set, it's too expensive!! I have been using this for 1 week already, and I use it right after I wash my face. I am quite confident it will help me with my dry and pigmented skin, because it concentrates on moisturizing and whitening. After a week, I think I have found my bottled fountain of youth!!!

Before trying this product, each time I put on makeup, I notice my smile lines are getting deeper and deeper. I was like, oh my god how old am I??? So I tried not to smile so much so as not to ruin my makeup, and I have to check my makeup from time to time, because when I smile, my foundation seems to "crack" on the smile lines, making it much, much more visible than ever!!! After going to the spa, they did that diamond peel on my face and the wrinkle seems to get better, though it's still quite noticeable. Then I got this Hada Labo Whitening Lotion, here's where the magic started.

The wrinkles are practically 90% GONE after a week!!! \(^0^)/

I am so overjoyed. I can wear makeup without needing to check the "cracks" on my face anymore!! YATTAAAA~~~

The moisturizing factor is okay, but my face becomes super-oily. ><
I guess it helps in whitening a little bit, because usually when my face is super oily, my skin looks super-dull and dark. But after using this, my face is still super-oily but it looks much better. No more dull skin and more moisturized, I guess? :)

Check it out at their website! http://www.hadalabo.com.my/en/index.html

2 comments:

  1. Very shortly this web site will be famous among all blogging and site-building visitors, due to it's pleasant articles
    Look into my weblog http://www.blogtext.org/jamenolan/article/1289985.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm so happy to hear that! ^^

      Delete