Saturday 3 November 2012

Nyx Eye Shadow Base Review


This is an eyeshadow base. It helps to make your eyeshadow look more vivid. Yep, this is a good quality product! Also, it can be used for costume makeup. Such as the geisha makeup. It makes your skin really white. I used this on Halloween a few days ago to get that pale undead effect, and it worked! I definitely love this product. See the picture below? This is the comparison of using Nyx eyeshadow base (top) and not using eyeshadow base (bottom). My purple eyeshadow is much, much more vibrant by using this!


However, I find that this doesn't work very well on extra-oily face. I went for Halloween with my friend, and her face is super-oily, so the eyeshadow base doesn't hold on to her skin for long. But on dry skin, it may crease. So my conclusion is that this is best used on normal skin type.

There are a couple more shades. I bought this at Sephora in Bukit Bintang for RM12, and this is the only white that is left! I have been looking all over for this, because Nyx isn't so popular among Malaysians yet, and I can only find it online. I was lucky! ^^

2 comments:

  1. i havent tried this but it sounds like it really works!

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should try it! You can Google it up and find thousands of good reviews about it. Here's the website in case you want to order it online: http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/

      Delete