Friday 23 November 2012

Konnichiwa!

Konnichiwa! How are you people? Today I want to update about my life...

I will graduate soon!! I'm so happy ^^

But I have yet to know the date of my graduation ceremony. I guess I'll just have to wait.

I have been planning to continue my studies in TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language), and continue to further my studies until I reach my goal: JAPAN. However, looking at me financially, it's quite impossible. So I have decided to work in Air Asia as a cabin crew (stewardess). I want to go to Japan no matter what! It is my lifetime goal! Even though it will be a bit of a struggle, it doesn't matter. I'll do my best! Gambarimasu!


However, people never ask whether I want to go there on vacation, or actually live there and become a citizen. Well, first of all, YES, I WANT TO STAY THERE!! Even my dad wants to stay there too. So there is no problem in terms of family agreement. But I am still concerned about my mother and my little brother. They may not want to leave Malaysia... This is where it gets somewhat twisted. I don't know. I think I will figure that out soon when I already have the tickets in hand.


What do I do when I get there? I really want to be a Japanese musician. Maybe a part-time. And if I am really going to migrate there, it's time for me to search for friends from the place I'm going to stay. I am not good at making friends, and this makes it harder for me to migrate (and to pass as a stewardess). But for my own sanity's sake, I will do it, putting my shyness and negativity aside!!!


Let's just hope everything will run smoothly as planned.


P/S: Anyone have any advise for me? Please share your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment