Friday 30 November 2012

Ganguro Makeup!






















I tried so hard to make the white visible, I put white eyeliner and white eyeshadow base and also white eyeshadow! It shows, but maybe my laptop camera is crappy... Well, here's the Ganguro look! I don't have dark foundation so I used dark brown eyeshadow instead. And I also don't have a light-colored wig (I don't wear wigs), so it doesn't look as good. Maybe I'll get myself a blonde wig someday. So how is this? The eye makeup is similar to the one I recently posted, the Hime+Ganguro makeup. The difference is the white eyeshadow and dark face, and I didn't put any blings this time.

It's kind of funny, I sat in front of the mirror and and seeing myself as a Ganguro girl, then when I wash my face suddenly my skin color became so much lighter! It's really funny! XDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment