Wednesday 7 November 2012

Halloween Makeup!!!

Halloween 2012 was great fun for me and my best friend!! We did our makeup and dressed extra wild that night, and it was so much fun parading and catching everyone's attention. Of course, there are lots more people who wear costumes and makeup too, and some even wished us Happy Halloween! Most of them are foreigners, of course. Malaysians don't really celebrate this kind of stuff.

And I got the pictures!! ^^


Here are some I'd love to share.....




A scenery where a witch has just revived a freshly-stitched rag doll. XD
So messy...



Before the broken doll look was applied.



Cool makeup, huh??? She really looked like a living dead!!



This was when we were having a drink... Around midnight! And we saw Siti Nurhaliza... The Datin next to her was shocked at the sight of us (we were sitting at the back, very dark and indeed spooky). Hahaha!





I was applying the cracks!


I think this is the best picture of my bff. A psycho stitched-up rag doll!!

There are actually lots more photos but my friend accidentally deleted it. And they can't be recovered... So these are the best pictures of the few that we have. (T-T) It's a valuable memory though. Too bad it can't be recorded.

I did all the makeup. My friend's face was round, and it made her rag doll look complete. Dolls are supposed to be cute, right? I wasn't planning to be a witch... It's because I feel like my face is unsuitable to carry a dolly look. That is why I added the cracks a little later because I thought it was too plain... However, I have to say, my bff at that time was my masterpiece!! Everyone looked and complimented her. I was a bit jealous but proud at the same time, but soon, I realized that was why I intended to be a witch in the first place! She was MY rag doll. I created her. I gave her life. And I did the stitches (though it was her idea!)! Mwahahahaha!!! And so, the proudness overpowered the jealousy in me. ;p

However, I was kind of disappointed that our ordered hair chalk didn't arrive on time, so we weren't able to chalk our hair that night. Also, my armor ring is still not posted by my friend. How pitiful! But nevermind, I'm sure we'll do the same next year, except it's going to be much, MUCH better than this one!!!

Overall, we both had a great time, and I hope for the better, soon enough. (^-^)

No comments:

Post a Comment