Saturday 24 November 2012

Hime+Ganguro style Makeup!!!

Hello boys and girls!!!
Today I did a Hime+Ganguro style makeup!!
I'm still working on uploading the video, so here are some photos of my experimental makeup.









Okay, that's cheesy! Haha. Here are some clearer picture of my makeup:








This is a mix of Hime+Ganguro style!

Actually I have put white eyeshadow as highlighter on the bridge of my nose, my eyes and on my forehead, to have that Ganguro touch, but it's not really visible because I have fair skin >< but the jewels under my eyes really makes the makeup more Ganguro-ish!
I like Ganguro makeup, but don't want to be tanned! I like the way I am... That's why I came up with this idea XP
Anyway, this makeup really focuses on the eyes only. I used concealer on my lips to get that pale look. Ganguro girls use concealer or white makeup on their lips, you know?
Remember to wear lenses with unnatural shades! It adds color to the rest of your face, so you don't look so goth, especially for girls with black hair ^^
This look is created to match Asian girls who loves Ganguro makeup but do not want tanned looks or bleached hair. I have fair skin and black hair, unlike Ganguro girls who usually have dark skin and light-colored hair. I like their cheery makeup, but I tried to keep things more low-profile, so I just concentrated the makeup on my eyes and put a few plastic jewels under my eyes. I'm going to practice more though. I haven't reached perfection yet!

How to:

1. Put BB cream/foundation.
2. Put concealer wherever needed (under eyes, spots/pigmentation).
3. Pat powder to prevent shine.
4. Use black eyeshadow at the outer corner of your eyes.
5. Line your upper eyelid and your lower eyelid. Put a flick at the end of the lines to get the illusion of longer eyes.
6. Put on thick false eyelashes on your upper and lower eyelid.
7. Define eyebrows.
8. Brush on/blend on a baby pink blusher on the apples of your cheeks.
9. Do the Ganguro style shading. Highlight the nose bridge and forehead, and define your nose using a brown blusher/eyeshadow. Start from the inner corner of your eyebrows until you reach the sides of your nostrils. Blend well.
10. Add some lip balm and put concealer on your lips.

DONE!!!

Happy experimenting!!! (>‿◠)v

No comments:

Post a Comment