Sunday 18 November 2012

Holiday at Sabah

Me and my family went for the best rendezvous ever at the foot of Mount Kinabalu. It's a magical place, so relaxing and the scenery is breathtaking. The place is a little bit rustic, which I like, because it's as if I'm back in the 1990's in my adult form, and it made me feel different. Like I'm a different person altogether. It's as though the ferry is the time machine!! So Doraemon-like. Hahahaha....But I have to say, that place changed my opinion of myself and the world. Well, at least a little bit. It's a relief now that I know there is still a magical place like that in Malaysia. I feel better after the visit.



And...... We went shopping at Kota Kinabalu!!! I shopped a few of my makeup supplies and I got the Hada Labo whitening lotion that I've always wanted!!! ♥♥♥ (≧▽≦) ♥♥♥ I'll do a review on it soon okay? (≧◡≦)v

I also bought some ear caps for my new phone.



I also bought a biscuit-shaped ear cap and a bling ear cap for my phone so I can change it according to my mood. (≧◡≦)

Also, I must say there are lots of cheap high-quality stuff at Centrepoint Kota Kinabalu. It's so fun there. It's a shopping haven!!!



To those who haven't been there yet, YOU SHOULD!!! You will then feel the difference. But, on the other hand, maybe it's just me, because I haven't been on a holiday at places other than West Malaysia for years. ಥ_ಥ

No comments:

Post a Comment