Monday 15 October 2012

Some Asshole

Some people just LOVE to get us into trouble. Yeah I'm one of their victims. They just won't leave you alone-- they stalk, they observe, and leave horrifying comments on Facebook, Twitter or whatever else social websites you're using. You won't even notice that they've had their eyes on you, but after a while you suddenly REALIZE there's a stalker who have always wanted your attention, whether it's in a good way or a bad way. It just ticks you off and actually ruined your day!!! This is what happened to me!

I realize that this guy (or should I say, a piece of shit) have been watching me. How else does he know about my weakness? About my pictures? He's a friend of a family member, and before this happened, I looked up to him (not that much, only because he is older than me). It turns out that some people are just not what it seems. What angers me most is that because of him, I was scolded for what doesn't need to be scolded unless said!! That asshole will pay for doing this to me. I swear it. He's going to be sooooo sorry for what he has done to me.


p/s: He just ruined my day.


No comments:

Post a Comment