Sunday 14 October 2012

Beauty Tips from me!


While waiting the video uploading, here are some beauty tips I'd like to share with my readers:

  • Got chapped lips? Apply Vaseline. It's a very good substitute for lip balm. Lip balms are pricey, a palm-sized jar of Vaseline only costs RM4.50. I've got this habit of chewing on my lips. As a result, my lips became very sensitive, it gets chapped very easily because I never notice that I've been chewing on my lips until someone told me so. But I won't chew on them if I'm wearing something on my lips. So I always, ALWAYS wear lip balms, even while sleeping at night. I can't afford to buy good lip-balms all the time, so I decided to invest in Vaseline instead. I apply Vaseline on my lips everyday, every night on my lips. Since then, my lips have become soft, smooth and plump. And my habit has started to go away little by little. Try it! You will surely smile more often. :)
*Vaseline can also be applied on dry areas on your skin, such as the sides of your feet, your heels or elbows. It works like magic. I've also read somewhere that Vaseline can help to keep Jack-o-Lanterns from rotting fast. But you'll have to dry your masterpiece first before you apply Vaseline on its insides. Vaseline is made of 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly (Petrolatum).
  • Can't afford makeup remover? Use baby oil instead. It's cheaper (around RM5 for a small bottle), it removes makeup easily and it's gentle to the skin. I prefer Johnson's Baby Oil. Try the purple-colored bottle. It's made for bedtime, so it helps to soothe and calm the mind so we can sleep better.
  • Take care of your skin, especially around your neck and eyes. Once those places starts to sag, believe me, you'll look 3 years older than your real age. How to take care of them? Prevent it from sagging! Moisturize, moisturize and moisturize! You should wash your neck and behind your neck because that's where dirt and old cells reside. Use moisturizing cream on your neck too. As for the skin around your eyes, you should be very gentle with it. It's much more thinner than the other areas on your face, so don't use scrub often there. If possible, invest in some eye creams. If not, get enough sleep! The latter is always the best choice though. But by doing both you'll look amazing even without makeup. Trust me!
  • Brittle nails? Well, there's nothing worse than that. I've got brittle nails too, and they often chip. So I can't keep my nails long. But when I do, I invest in a nail-hardening nail polish. It's good, and that's all I can think of for a quick fix.

If there are any more tips you'd like to share with me, please don't hesitate to leave comments! I'd love to know! (^_^)v

No comments:

Post a Comment