Tuesday 16 October 2012

Hair Chalk


How cool is this?? A new trend item in Malaysia! Hair chalk! It's chalk, also known as soft pastels, and you color your hair with it. It has a variety of colors, and they are easy to apply. When applied, the chalk will look something like this:




They can be fluorescent or dark, depends on the color you chose to apply. I think not many Malaysians know about this yet. And I think this is cool. But it will be a bit hard to do on dark hair-- you'll need to apply more to make it more vibrant. Examples on dark hair:




It all depends on the color! Try it! I bought it on eBay, but it hasn't arrived yet. It was delivered from Hong Kong, so it may take longer to arrive. Hopefully it'll arrive before Halloween! I'm planning to use it on Halloween. Oh, did I mention? This hair chalk is temporary. It'll come off after 2-3 times of shampooing. And it won't damage your hair! When I receive my hair chalk, I'll post pictures and I'll show you how to apply it on your hair. It's cheap, by the way. I bought 6 colors for RM19. I can't wait!! ^^ 



No comments:

Post a Comment