Saturday 13 October 2012

Drawings

I think I have never mentioned this before, but I do have a drawing talent. I can draw lots of things, but I am not really good in coloring. Here are some samples that I've drawn using a touch-screen phone program (No tools used--promise! Just color pencils and eraser):








(original character!)


This is Ink, my childhood comic character that I created. I was 8 years old, and I made some comics on my own using school exercise books. A friend of mine; Aliff Haiqal Akmal, if I'm not mistaken, is my childhood friend who has been cooperating with me in drawing the comics. But Ink is an original character made by myself (proud of it!). It was fun. But I really wish I can find my old own-made comic books. I've lost them all, unfortunately. :(


All of these are drawn by me. I used to be really quick with my hand; I can draw an anime person within a few minutes. But now I think my skills are starting to fade; my drawings are not as pretty as they used to be, and I've become a slowpoke. I should draw more and sharpen my skills. Maybe I could draw & sell potraits by the streets one day. I can make at least RM20 for a quick sketch! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment