Sunday 14 October 2012

My Halloween Ideas

I always get so excited when Halloween comes. I always plan to do everything; trick or treating, carving Jack-o-Lanterns and putting on scary makeup and clothing. But these things aren't fun if done alone. So I decided to ask my friends to do a reunion this Halloween. Sadly, 97% of them are not interested. Only me and my two best buddies. But I think the three of us going will be more than enough fun. So I don't feel so bad about it. I don't have many friends, but when I do, I get a best friend. To me, friends are people that we can recognize and know their first name, and have met and had some conversations together. Acquaintances are people that we have talked to but can't remember their names.

As far as I know, I've had a few best friends, some stabbed me in the back and some would die for me. No matter what, I appreciate them and I am thankful that they were there before they betrayed me.


Back to the topic: Anyone have any fantastic ideas on Halloween costumes?? I thought about hair color, which led me to Google types of temporary hair colors. The next thing I knew, I've just bought a set of chalk hair color from eBay, and I expect it to be delivered in the next 15 days. The color will come off after 2-3 times of shampooing. It comes in 6 colors which can be picked manually from the picture given, and it's around RM19. Not bad for 6 types of hair colors! I hope I won't regret this. I hope I won't regret any of the purchases I made online. Because I know I'll be making more purchases sooner or later.


So, I guess I'll temporarily color my hair, put on broken doll makeup, wear weird clothes and my punk lolita platform shoes, and some cute yet scary accessories.



These are my platform shoes:






This is the makeup I'm going for:




This is the dress I'll be wearing:



I'm going to wear the dress with black leggings and black long-sleeved round collar shirt.


What do you think? Does it look like what I aim for? I aim for Gothic, Dolly, and Lolita. Because I'm going as a gothic broken doll! How about accessories? I have no idea. I have to come up with something. But the thing that bugs me most is my hair!! I don't know how to style it!! Can anyone recommend any styles that could flatter my face shape, and is stylish enough for Halloween night?????

No comments:

Post a Comment