Thursday 30 August 2012

SCREAMO

Today I went to One Utama... I think it's the bigest mall in Malaysia... I mean, it's so HUGE! Bigger than Times Square! I haven't been there for years, and I think if I want to want to browse through all the shops in that building, I'll have to camp nearby for a week straight. It's okay for people who wants to go shopping for variety, and it is also a food haven. But there isn't much for entertainment. However, there is a place to sing your heart out (karaoke), a cinema and wall climbing.
I have been wanting to sing karaoke for so long-- and now that I got the chance, I sung my heart out. I even tried doing screamos. And you know what? I CAN DO SCREAMOS. It is a new discovery for me! I've always wanted to try doing screamos. I did screamos for Linkin Park "From The Inside" and "One Step Closer". Hahaha! I didn't know I'm able to do screamos-- I NEVER thought I could! Even my boyfriend is shocked! This is a really BIG discovery for me! Now I can join a heavy metal band!! XDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment