Thursday 30 August 2012

Face Cream (L'OREAL)

These are two L'oreal face creams that I have tested.

L'oreal White Perfect Transparent Rosy Whitening Day Cream SPF 17
Currently I am still using this cream-- just for the sunblock. This cream is okay with my skin at first.. but after a few months of using it, it became very oily on my skin. Very oily and sticky. I have no idea why. But it doesn't damage my skin. I think the good thing about this cream is that it has sunscreen, so it helps to minimize melanin synthesis. It has the Tourmaline gemstone extract which helps to make the skin more transparent and rosy. It did what it should, which is to make the skin rosy. But in terms of lightening, it doesn't help at all. Even if it works, it is unnoticeable. Well, at least if I notice no changes on my skin, the sunscreen works because no new freckle showed up. Ha-ha.




L'oreal White Perfect Transparent Rosy Whitening Night Cream


This is a night cream, I've stopped using this though, because L'oreal are not actually budget products. Well, it should be used with the day cream as a pair to get noticeable effect. Well... I don't see any changes though. But it sure feels good to know that the skin is being repaired while sleeping at night. ^^




L'oreal Hydrafresh Anti-Shine Icy Gel


I like this gel! It's cool, and it melts into my skin as soon as I smeared it on. I love the refreshing feeling. And it hydrates my skin well, too. Another great thing about it is that it doesn't make my skin feel greasy! It gave me what it is supposed to give-- matte and cool, refreshed skin. Love this! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment