Thursday 30 August 2012

Expired Lens Multipurpose Solution?

Apparently, an expired contact lens solution really, REALLY hurts. I mean it literally. It stung my eyes like it's some kinda soap. However, it is written that the expiry date is on 2014. So I continued using it for a few days, unknown to me that the solution has gone bad. Then came the day that I had to take off my lenses because it felt like my eyes are burning, and my eyes are swollen. In the end, I ended up walking around Tesco, unable to see a thing except colors and nearby objects. Luckily my boyfriend is by my side, and he guided me until I reached home. I thought it was the contact lenses that were faulty, because I have just bought them a few days before the incident. And then it occurred to me-- a friend of mine gave me that new solution. She said she got it for free, and since she is not wearing lenses, she decided to let me have it. It is still sealed and all, so I didn't expect it to be contaminated. And after the thought hit me, I tried wearing my lens again, but this time I used my own solution. And there was no more swollen eyes or burning sensation. Ugh! That is one hell of an experience. I could be blind because of that!! Damn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment