Thursday 30 August 2012

Face Wash (L'OREAL)

Two L'oreal facial washes that I have tried.

L'oreal White Perfect Transparent Rosy Whitening Facial Foam


 I've been using this for quite awhile now. The foam feels lovely on my skin, and the smell isn't bad either. It removes makeup quite well. I don't use makeup remover because I'm under budget, so this is a good investment for me. I don't need to buy makeup remover.


L'oreal Hydrafresh Anti-Shine Icy Foam


I'm still using this. It feels so refreshing! It gives me the fresh feeling I need every time I wash my face. It is cool, and I do believe my skin feels softer after the wash. And the best thing is, it doesn't give me the tight feeling even though it's cool! I like this. Give it a try! ^^

2 comments:

  1. Women skin requires extra care Bath and body works and renovate your skin and makes it silky and glowing with natural fairness. Bath & Body Works is sure to become your ultimate personal care destination. http://www.secretsonsale.com.au/collections/vendors?q=L%27oreal

    ReplyDelete