Monday 27 August 2012

My First Purchase in eBay!


For the first time in my life, I bought something from eBay. I bought a neat armor ring, but I used my friend's debit card and address. Reason? Because there's insufficient bucks in my bank, and I don't have a permanent address. The armor ring I've ordered will be shipped from Hong Kong, so it will take a while to be sent. It is said to be gold-plated and its retail price is around $49.90. It was auctioned, and I won the auction for $5.03 (including the shipping fee), which equals to RM16.20. Even though it may be a fake, I'll take my chances since I like it so much ^^
I know I may be one of those naive online buyers, since I am a first-timer. It's risky, I know. Sadly, I'm just too tempted with this armor ring. It's hard to find in Malaysia, it's very rare. And whether it's true that the ring is gold-plated as stated or if it's fake, it all depends on my luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment