Wednesday 20 March 2013

What I use on my face

I use these, right after a shower!


From left: Za Total Hydration Moisturizing Milk
The Body Shop Elderflower Unperfumed Eye Gel
Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion

Za Total Hydration Moisturizing Milk is okay-- it's a little sticky after application. I bought this to go with the lotion (Hada Labo's moisturizing milk is too expensive T_T). It focuses on oil control & moisturizing.
I really need to switch to other kind of eye gel because this one doesn't do much except cooling and refreshing the eyes. I have dark undereye circles & eyebags, and this Body Shop product doesn't help at all in those senses.
I'm still using the Hada Labo lotion that I reviewed several months ago. Without it, I think my wrinkles will be worse than it is now.

Ever since I went to the spa and she told me that my skin is really very dry, I started looking for moisturizing products. Come to think of it, dry=wrinkles. Wrinkles=old. No wonder my little brother's friend thought I was his mother. Well, I already have wrinkles in my early 20s, so that explains it. T_T


No comments:

Post a Comment