Sunday 31 March 2013

Diary 1.0

I know I can do anything as long as I put my mind to it, and I will give my all to achieve my dreams. It will not be a waste of time. I promised myself that since I made up my mind that I'm going to make my dream come true. I'll inspire everyone that I know (and who knows me). However I'm not doing this for anyone--not that they are of no importance to me, it's just that I want to let them see me make it (and that I am not talking crap) and get that into their thick heads.. I will try--no--do my very best! I am going to stop quitting just because things aren't going well. This time, I'm going all out--time to put everything I learned all these years to good use! Even if I fail, I will keep trying. I WILL KEEP GOING FORWARD TO ACHIEVE MY DREAMS.

So just in case you think that's impossible, try to read the above passage again and understand that you are just a coward who is a pessimist, or you may think of yourself as a realist, but it makes no difference that you are just afraid to take that leap of faith. Failure is a lesson in life. If this makes no sense to you, by all means, sir, read every word and check in the dictionary. Understand? D.I.C.T.I.O.N.A.R.Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment