Sunday 17 March 2013

Blog Revamp!

I can't sleep (my eyebags are getting worse... T^T), so I decided to make my blog look better with new widgets and non-scrolling background (I just noticed that it makes me dizzy). So for the sake of me not going cross-eyed while blogging, I fixed that. I hope my blog looks better than before! 



Now I think I want to share some itsy-bitsy things I've learned while fixing my blog. Here are some that might help other bloggers:

First of all, go to Layout->Template Design->Advanced->Add CSS
And then just add these code below for the respective functions!



Code to align blog image to the center:



#Header1_headerimg {margin:0 auto;}




Code to align title description to the center:



.descriptionwrapper{


text-align: center;

}




Code to align page lists to the center:


.PageList {text-align:center !important;}



.PageList li {display:inline !important; float:none !important;}





Code to align post title and date to the center:


.post-title {

text-align:center;

}

.date-header {

text-align:center;

}




Just in case you want to fix things on your own blog!
Thanks for your support!!! (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment