Sunday 2 December 2012

Random Update

I'm going to return to West Malaysia by end of this month~~ I miss my 1-year-old cousin Amsyar so much!!! Can't wait to meet him. ^^

Hopefully he still remembers me though! His mother told me he was able to walk 3 steps now, so happy for them ^^


Anyway I'm still looking for airport jobs... Please tell me if there are any vacancy for a fresh graduate (Diploma in Computer Forensic--not so good at it though)! I'm going to graduate soon (probably in January 2013), so maybe I can start working by February. Inform me by e-mail, the Chatbox or comment below! Domo arigatou gozaimasu! ^^

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Your post rocks also as being a genuine amazing recognize!

    ??
    I can??t actually assist but admire your blog internet site, your
    internet site is adorable and good
    My partner and I stumbled more than right here unique web page and thought I
    really should verify things out.
    I like what I see so i am just subsequent you. Look ahead to
    exploring your net webpage however once more.
    My website : free iphone ringtones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! (‐^▽^‐)
      It always makes me happy to know that readers enjoy my blog!
      Thank you very much for visiting my blog! I will try my best to make it better!
      ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪

      Delete