Sunday 9 December 2012

Online Shopping Discount Sites

Hey! How is everyone? I have been lazy to update my blog lately because there is practically nothing to write about! I have been in Labuan for over a month now, and even though I had the time of my life when we went to Kota Kinabalu last month, it's getting pretty boring here. Why? Because my dad is working, so we seldom get to go out like we used to (what I mean is, going shopping and dining together). I think I might be having the cabin fever. We only go out once a week to buy food and supplies for the rest of the week. So I'm basically saying that I'm going through the same thing everyday.

What do I do everyday? Gosh, I bet you don't want to know. So let's skip the topic.

I actually have some things to share with my readers. Do you like discounts and promotions? Well I do!
I LOVE SHOPPING~~~ (´∇`)


Do you like online shopping? I don't particularly like it because I'm just scared the package won't arrive. However everything I bought from Groupon seems to arrive safely in my hands. So I think I can recommend this site to you. There are also others which offer some mouth-watering discounts. I subscribed to it, maybe you too will find some interesting stuff there.





Hope you find this post useful! (≧◡≦)

No comments:

Post a Comment