Saturday 15 December 2012

A Bunch of Interesting People?

Today I went blogwalking, and it was EPIC. I actually read some really weird posts.... which I'd rather not say on what topic. Nothing serious, it's their personal life. But it really makes me feel a bit more human, now that I know lots of people make the same mistakes as I did in life. I must say it's quite entertaining, even though there are some bloggers which I don't really like personally, but judging from their posts, it's easy to tell what kind of person they are. :p

Let's just say, I rarely forget the name of my enemies. So I keep searching for them and guess what? I've been rewarded with some stuff about them. Found some blogs, Facebook and even good ol' Myspace. I have to say that these girls went up a notch. But because of you girls, my teenage life was ruined. I can never forgive you for that, sorry. I am the victim right here. And you don't even notice. Honestly, how blind are you?


I'm not going to mention anything that they did to me... Except that one hint: they threw small pieces of paper at me with some mean stuff scribbled on it. EVERYDAY.


What happened to me that changed my life forever?


I can't say. It's personal business, and it's not really a good idea to state everything here. I should keep it to myself, and Momoko (my sailor seal plushy--yeah I got a name for it). Momoko has been the thing that listens to everything I say. That is why I like dolls and plushies. They listen to everything we say, and never betray us. And since I'm not good at making friends, it's the only thing I have to keep me company.


Did I mention? I lost a friend. Funny how it ends though. Haha. I guess I have to forget that person for my life's sake. It doesn't help me to move on with life. It makes me weaker instead of stronger. I should just forget. Maybe that's what I need to do. Besides, I'm really nothing beside this person. Compared to this person, I'm really just like an OKU (Orang Kurang Upaya--disabled people) who depends too much on everyone. It might not be a big deal to that person anyway. This person is popular, so I bet this person here is never short of friends. So I should cut the crap and move on with what's left of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment