Sunday 22 July 2012

Kid Scenes

I really don't know what to say when kids ran up to me & cried, or buried their face in the pillow in the same room. So... I just assumed they have been scolded by their parents, or maybe jealous of their siblings, being treated less by the parents... It's obviously not really a good way to force them saying exactly wtf is happening when they're sobbing & buried face-down on the pillow.
Somehow I tried asking her, why is she crying, & wtf has happened (of course I didn't use that "wtf"). 3 times, and yet no answer. I've waited, quite a while for her sobbings to subside, but to no avail.
And then I knew. It was physical. Well... kind of. I pat her back slowly & talked to her like an adult should... I think. I blabbed about unconditional love of her parents, and why they did what they did. Though I think that didn't solve it, but she kept quiet & her breath steadied, so I continued with the patting & put her stray hair behind her ears, and told her to go to sleep. And she did.
Quite a surprise there. (o_0)
...And I sound like a novelist at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment