Tuesday 24 July 2012

Face Wash (Clean & Clear)

I wanna do review on facial wash! So far I've tried Clean & Clear, Bioré, L'Oreal, St. Ives, Nivea, Neutrogena, Simple, Nano White, Olay, & Pure Beauty.
Mind you that I have very oily skin & I aim for oil control, moisturizing & whitening. I'm always under budget so each one that I used are under RM30.

So, firstly, Clean & Clear.


Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Wash

This is the first cleanser I've used as a teenager! I love its smell & it is gentle to the skin. It foams up nicely. I think this is best for people with normal skin because this one doesn't actually help my skin much. But it works for me as a teenager! Prevents pimple & blackheads.


Clean & Clear Deep Action Cleanser

This one makes my skin feel squeaky clean! I like this, because I can really feel my skin being thoroughly cleansed. It doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry, and it keeps my skin looking matte for about an hour or so. Other cleansers didn't have this effect on me. So this one's a winner in deep cleansing.
However, it doesn't provide what I need & that made me stop using them (I aim for whitening).


Clean & Clear Clear Fairness Cleanser

This one has this little beads that massages the skin & washes off the dirt AND whitens the skin. It also functions as a cleanser & it claims to have this oil control formula. Well, I don't see any change to my skin. Doesn't work as good as the C&C Deep Action Cleanser either.


Clean & Clear Clear Daily Soft Cleanser

I've used this one a couple of times. That was when my face doesn't break out much. This is best for normal skin, I guess. But it has this cucumber extract & smell so good it makes me want to use it. It makes my skin feel moisturized & refreshed, it is gentle to the skin.


Clean & Clear Clear Deep Action Daily Pore Cleanser

This one is my least favorite of the four. It says "DAILY" pore deep action cleanser but fact is, it makes my skin feel so tight after a week, & what angers me most is that it makes my skin dry & flaky! I'm soooo not gonna buy this again. But maybe people with super-oily & blemished skin could get some benefit from this one.


P/S: Also, remember that when you're looking for oil-control face wash, be sure to look for Witch Hazel extract in its ingredients. It's one of the important formulas for oil control.

No comments:

Post a Comment