Tuesday 24 July 2012

Face Wash (Bioré)

Next up! Bioré face washes!
Let's see how Bioré does me good...

Bioré Acne Clear


This was helpful when my skin was so terribly infected by break outs. I don't have any idea what happened, but there was a time when my face was over-producing pimples, & this gentle foaming wash solves it all without making my face feeling tight or dry. It smells nice, foams easily & most important of all, it works! One of the things we all need to know is that when we're looking for acne solution, one of the ingredients should include triclosan.


Bioré Glowing Bright


This one kind of smells like detergent... Which is not really surprising since its company produces detergents too. Even though the smell is not really appealing to me, but the effects are quite noticeable after a month of usage. This product contains micro beads which claims to exfoliate dull skin. Maybe that's the real reason why my skin looks brighter & feels more "exposed" (not hidden under that layer of dull skin anymore!)! But it feels too mild for my liking, so I stopped using it. But overall this one's a good cleanser, I'll recommend this for girls who needs that layer of dull skin removed ASAP!


Bioré Pore & Oil Clear


This claims to work on oily skin. I've tried it, but doesn't feel like it focuses on oil clearing. This one also has micro beads, it should work (maybe) for people with bigger pores & obvious blackheads.


Bioré Pure Mild


It smells really nice but I think it will only work for normal skin. I bought the wrong one, obviously. Doesn't help with my skin problems!


P/S: I think Bioré really scored in terms of foaming. It foams easily & it feels so soft! Love the foam ♥ (≧ω≦) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment