Friday 19 July 2013

Rice Milk Soap by K. Brothers Review

Sooo, today I will be sharing about this rice milk soap---


These are K. Brothers Rice Milk Soaps.These are herbal moisturizing soaps which are enriched with vitamin B. It claims to be able to lighten and even out skin tone, get rid of acne or pimples WITHOUT any side effects. You can use it all over your body and face, and is suited for all skin types. Sounds pretty good, no?

 I'm using the purple one, it's a rice milk+collagen soap. Why collagen? Well, my skin has actually changed from oily to dry, so wrinkles appear even more than just subtle. Maybe it's because of the change in hormones as I am entering my "adult phase"... Well anyway, this soap has a really pleasing smell of rice (duh), and really foamy! I use it twice a day, morning and night. On my first usage, my skin was tingly and it stings a little during & after using it. I have no idea why. Maybe because of the acidic (or alkaline) property of the soap? Well, it only stings on the first use. The next day, it was fine. but mind you, the soap is NOT tear-free, it stings like hell when it gets into my eyes (or nose!). So be careful... But it removes make-up better than normal make-up remover. Seriously.

Overall, after using this for a 3-4 days, I do notice some improvements on my skin. I notice the reduction of wrinkles around my nose area, and my skin became slightly whiter. And when I use it with Vitamin E cream, my skin just GLOWS. I love it.

Oh yes, Vitamin E is really a good food for the skin! I'll talk about that later in my next post. またね!

No comments:

Post a Comment