Sunday 28 July 2013

♡ Makeup Day ♡ with Parkson's colleagues

A few weeks ago, I went out with my colleagues from Parkson... I don't know about them, but I surely had a great and fun time doing their makeup and hanging out with them!!
Also, they were actually my secret test subjects, I want to become a makeup artist! XD
Here are some before and after shots:

BEFORE:
AFTER:



BEFORE:
AFTER:  




I have another colleague that I did her makeup too, unfortunately I didn't get a clear BEFORE picture, and her makeup (AFTER picture) was not clear in the picture (bad lighting). Sorry I couldn't include her in these reference pics!

But here are the picture of the four of us:


Also some not-to-miss shots:

We brought everything we had... Amateur makeup junk XD

I envy my colleague's eyeshadow palette >.<

Focus is on Parkson's plastic bag!

Let's go travelling!

The bunny girl!

The too-happy-to-care ribbon girl....

I have nothing to say here XD

That tired look on her face...

Epic photobomb!

To those who read Dragon Ball... TRANSFORM!!! (Becomes the one in the middle)

This pretty collage is made by my friend... That second picture was when I was picking out which ribbon is worth buying XD
Thanks to her, I get two ribbons! She got them for me ^^

It was an amazing outing.
Let's do it again, girls! (‐^▽^‐)

No comments:

Post a Comment