Thursday 6 September 2012

Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Stick

So while waiting for tomorrow to come, I've decided to do a review on Maybelline BB Stick.


I think most of us should have heard of this by now, because it has been a while since it first hit the market. I recently bought it at Watson's pharmacy for RM24.90. There are two shades available; 01 Fresh & 02 Natural. I took 01 Fresh, simply because it suits my skin tone. Well, the texture is powdery, but oily at the same time. I use it after my usual cleansing, toning and moisturizing routine. My face is the oily kind but I rarely have any pimples and my pores aren't really visible. But I can tell it gives medium coverage and makes my skin look more radiant (like every BB cream does). However, it doesn't feel so comfortable on my skin, because it makes my skin feel a bit sticky. It needs to be blended well all over the face, which requires some work. I also need to apply powder after putting it on, because of the stickiness discomfort. But at least it doesn't get as messy as liquid BB creams.

Actually I expect this BB stick to be easy to apply, comfortable on the skin and provides a much needed coverage. I think it's kind of a let down, especially because of the lack of the element "comfort". I need a BB cream which gives a cool sensation on the skin. Please tell me if there are any such thing that is affordable for a student!

No comments:

Post a Comment