Tuesday 4 September 2012

Anna Tsuchiya

I doubt many people in Malaysia know about her. Anna Tsuchiya is a model, also a singer and an actress. I first got to know her because of a friend who recommended me to listen to her song, Rose. It's said to be taken from the anime Nana. And she's Nana Osaki. Well, it suits her well. I like her facial structure very much, especially the arched eyebrows which complements her baby face. It makes her look more mature.
Anna Tsuchiya is half-American, half-Japanese. All I know is that her parents divorced when she was little, and her fluency in English were gone just like that. She can still speak English, but not as well as before, when her father was still there for her.
Even though I've read some things that informs me of her negativity, I don't think it made me stop looking up to her. She can sing, and she is beautiful. That's enough persuasion for me to like her.










These are all pictures of Anna Tsuchiya. Hope everyone will be more familiar with her after this. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment